Celebrating 10+ Years of Helping Families In Mooresville NC Stay Safe & Get In Shape
Come and learn from professionally trained instructors who hold brown & black belts in Gracie Jiu-Jitsu, Judo, Submission Grappling, Karate & Wrestling.
Gracie Lake Norman has over a decade of experience teaching Martial Arts to men, women & kids of ALL ages and ALL skill levels.
Here’s why families in Mooresville NC join Gracie Lake Norman Martial Arts Classes:
- Train with black belt instructors in Gracie Jiu-Jitsu, Judo, Submission Grappling, Karate, Wrestling & Karate.Achieve your
- personal best in every class with our performance tracking and goal-based testing.
- Slash the time it normally takes to master self-defense moves…now you can get faster, better results with our proprietary blend of evidence-based teaching methods.
- Speak freely and openly in our democratic-style classes
- Have fun in a friendly, safe, and clean environment!
Learn authentic Gracie Jiu-Jitsu and Self-Offence from a 1st degree Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt.
Ranard was personally trained by UFC champion Royce Gracie for over 14 years, and he was also trained by 8th degree Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Corel Belt Luiz Palhares.
Most recently, Ranard took home Gold/1st place in the Master Black Belt division in 2017 IBJJF Switzerland Open. He remains active in competition and continues to train with world class practitioners in various martial arts.
Not only has Ranard coached & trained UFC and MMA professionals, he is dedicated to helping everyone master the art of Gracie Jiu-Jitsu so they can defend themselves against any threat.
Meet Head Trainer: Ranard Brown
Try a FREE Jiu-Jitsu Class with Ranard Brown
Learn Jiu-Jitsu from Ranard Brown, a certified black belt who was personally trained by UFC Champion Royce Gracie. In addition Ranard has personally trained, coached UFC, Bellator and Jiu-Jitsu Champions.
Inside the class, you will discover real-life self defense moves you can use to ‘take down’ any threat…even if they’re bigger and stronger than you. More importantly, you will learn how to avoid the fight or altercation altogether.
Not only will you walk away knowing exactly what to do if you’re attacked, you will enjoy a full-body workout.